Factory Simulation 24V + Turck CODESYS SPS
Are you a school or company and do you want to order on account? Please contact us.
Factory simulation 24V - Simulation + TURCK CODESYS
Finished training and simulation model
Combination of the models sorting line with colour recognition, multi-machining station with kiln, automated high-bay warehouse and vacuum suction gripper. Closed material circuit: Workpieces are retrieved from the high-bay warehouse, processed in the processing station, then colour sorted in the sorting station and then returned to the high-bay warehouse.
- Ideal training, simulation and demonstration model for education and training, industrial automation and Industry 4.0/digitalisation.
- Ready-built, stable training model
- Mounted on stable wooden plate, model packed in sturdy cardboard box
- 24V industry standard
- Including Turck CODESYS PLC
Further teaching material:
The innovative fischertechnik teaching material supports you in conveying technical understanding in a practical way and bringing it closer to your pupils, students or trainees. The accompanying didactic booklet with teacher and teaching material offers illustrative models and tasks for quick preparation of lessons and contains problem definitions and their solutions, handouts and copy templates.
- Current consumption: I = approx. 4.8A
- Digital inputs: 22
- Analogue inputs 0-10V DC: 1
- Fast counting inputs: 5 or 10 (with direction recognition)
- Outputs 24V: 35
|fischertechnik construction kit information|
|Number of models||4|
|Technical information 536634||Download|